NEIKER, Instituto Vasco de Investigación y Desarrollo Agrario (Basque Institute for Agricultural Research and Development) has broad experience in associated European projects such as:
- NITRATES: Implementation of the directive on nitrates in agricultural land in the EU
- GRAZSAFE: Development of milk production and dual-purpose systems based on grazing in Latin America through secure food chains and quality products
- CERTIPALM: development of a certification system for commercial palm oil seeds
- BIOEXPLOIT: exploitation of natural plant biodiversity for pesticide-free food production
- GUAVEMAP: functional genomics of guava
- EDEN: emerging diseases in a changing European environment: ParaTools: M paratuberculosis in food and for the assessment of the risk of human exposure.
- COGANOG; COREA-INTERREG IIIB: new information and communication technologies
- CONEXBLONDA: connection and coordination between programmes for the genetic improvement of the Blonda breed
- FORSEE III project B Atlantic Area: sustainable forestry management: Deployment of a network of pilot zones
- Green Dairy – Environmentally Friendly and Sustainable Dairy Systems in the Atlantic Area. INTERREG III B. 2003-2006.
In the ADAPTACLIMA II project, in addition to taking part in the joint meetings and actions, NEIKER will coordinate the action know as “impact of climate change and calculation of the carbon footprint in the wine producing-sector” in partnership with the associate partner Bodegas Faustino, within the capitalisation group for the transfer of results to the business and agricultural sector.